Manajer Internal Audit adalah seseorang yang memiliki tugas untuk mengendalikan siklus audit, menentukan ruang lingkup audit internal, melakukan evaluasi dokumen, serta mendokumentasikan proses dan penyiapan nota temuan audit.
Internal Audit Implementation
- Perform Internal Audit’s change initiative by implementing action plans related to risk assessment and annual planning, audit execution and audit reporting.
- Perform Internal Audit’s annual risk assessment and enterprise risk assessment and planning process to develop the audit plan and ensure the plan is responsive to and aligned with the risk profile of the organization.
- Perform Internal controls assessments of acquired companies or joint venture companies and lead efforts to mitigate identified control deficiencies;
Internal Audit Monitoring
- Oversee the execution of individual audits defined in the audit plan ensuring the highest level of service quality and satisfaction.
- Issue all Internal Audit reports ensuring the reports are clear, concise, identify root causes with practical solutions, and ultimately provide value to management.
- Ensure that Internal Audit is performing its work in accordance with established professional standards and remain abreast of emerging trends and best practices that can be incorporated into the function.
- Oversee Internal Audit’s participation in critical business and technology initiatives and projects ensuring that audit’s perspective is effectively voiced and appropriate controls are designed and implemented on a proactive basis.
- Meet regularly with the business unit to report the status of Internal Audit’s ongoing monitoring activities, educate/inform the committee of emerging risks and/or exposures (whether internal or external to the company) that should be considered, and serve as a “thought leader” with respect to risk management and internal control best practices.
- Proactively inform senior management of significant risks or exposures related to internal controls, compliance, and/or governance requiring prompt attention.
- Coordinate the activities of external auditors (if any) including how best to leverage the work performed and results produced from Internal Audit’s work.
- Serve as the key point person on all regulatory exams and other third-party audits, if any
- Actively participate in executive management meetings and/or committees to ensure that Internal Audit is well-informed of key business developments that could have an impact on audit priorities and/or plans.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Audit, preferably in logistics, freight forwarding, or line haul industry
- Fluent in English written and spoken with following skills:
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- internal audit
Senin - Jum'at