A financial planner's primary role is to assist clients with creating personal budgets; establishing objectives for saving; minimizing, controlling, and/or managing expenses; and implementing the necessary steps for creating and accumulating wealth.
- Assist to prepare yearly budget and maintain the budget on a monthly basis by reviewing actual balance compared with budgeting balance.
- Analyze and prepare financial data (analyze Gross Profit and EBITDA per customer, capex, etc) in weekly and monthly periods.
- Ad Hoc based on management requests.
- Ensure the timely and accurate of report deliverance.
- Close coordination with internal cross-functional teams to ensure smooth collaboration in achieving targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of experience in finance, preferably from logistic, freight forwarding, or shipping lines company
- Competencies needed: Accounting skills, Financial Planning & Analysis, Forecasting, Budget Control
- financial analysis
- financial management
- financial reports
- Asuransi kesehatan/BPJS
Senin - Jumat